Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sea Isle City Polar Bear Plunge is almost here . . .


I can't wait until the Super Bowl is over so we can get more focused on the issue

at hand. Yes, the summer of 2013. Thousands of us wait 9 months for the next years summer/ family activities. I start to get that feeling as soon as the Annual Polar Bear Plunge weekend comes because Sea isle City swells with 1000's of city residents and guests and I feel excited that the summer is close behind. 

Looking for a Sea Isle City summer rental? Look no further!


If you aren't familiar with the plunge here are a couple of colorful people who will be in town. I don't know them by name but most of us call them Cupid and Frankenstein ! Hope to see you there or at the office for your Sea Isle City vacation rental.



I can promise you a great time both at the PLUNGE and your family vacation in Sunny Sea Isle.



No comments:

Post a Comment